Tuesday, March 11, 2014

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!Does God really exist? And if he exist, why is so much injustice and evil in the world? If he is so loving, caring and powerful as Christians profess, why can't he curtail the evil men or probably protects those Christians that were devoted to him from expressing similar problems and conditions that the people of the world combat with? All these and many more are the questions raised when people are going through difficult situations in life, even Christians are not left-out.I am a kind of a weak person in the flesh but I have enomous strength in Christ becuase I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..Phil.4:13. Over the years years, I sometimes have this pain, a chronic back and waist pain; sometimes once in a year or once once in three years. The last one before God healed me was a severe one, it was so severe that I could not walk, could not seat and

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE! Does God really exist? And if he exist, why is so much injustice and evil in the world? If he is so loving, caring and powerful as Christians profess, why can't he curtail the evil men or probably protects those Christians that were devoted to him from expressing similar problems and conditions that the people of the world combat with? All these and many more are the questions raised when people are going through difficult situations in life, even Christians are not left-out. I am a kind of a weak person in the flesh but I have enomous strength in Christ becuase I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..Phil.4:13. Over the years years, I sometimes have this pain, a chronic back and waist pain; sometimes once in a year or once once in three years. The last one before God healed me was a severe one, it was so severe that I could not walk, could not seat and even I found no comfort in lying down. All the drugs prescribed by the physician was to no avail. Many hours of prayers and vigil (more than three days) from my virtuous godly praying mother seemed not to improve the situation. When I could not bear the severe pains any longer, I cried out to God to dismiss my spirit; as that will eased the pain. I remembered, and I realized the the emotional distressed and perplexed state of mind of my godly mother when I asked God to take away my life as she wept profusely. And we wept together! Finally, God heard her prayers, I was healed (Isaiah.53:4-5:, Romans.8:18-23). Chronic back and waist pain gone! I am a reserved person, I value privacy but someone might be reading this story whose condition is similar or worse than mine. This will give such person encouragement to hold on. Yours might be different to mine, yours might even worse; you may be solely pressed by temptations, troubles, trials and trauma; I want to tell you that God knows what you are going through now, and he cares. Christian walk/race is not for the weak in the spirit but for the strong, sometimes; you might be weak in the flesh but you will never walk alone, Christ is with you. "Don't let your mind, kneels, spirit, faith, love, patience be affected by weakness; because it will take strong faith, love, conviction, courage, and commitment to face the challenges ahead." -CWM, p.5. Dear friends. Life is full of hard trials, and maybe yours is: * Bereaved or Deppression? * Rejection or Persecution? * Bewildered or Disoriented? * Perplexed or Trauma? * Anxiety or Worry? * Lost or Confused? * Childlessness or unrest family malady? * Single and Searching? * Seeking Admission? Do not stray or sway away from Christ because of these problems. Hold on to Christ in your Christian journey. Consider the lyrics of this song, You Will Never Walk Alone: "Along life's road, there will be sunshine and rain, roses and thorns, laughter and pain. And 'cross the miles, you will face mountains so steep, deserts so long, and valleys so deep. Sometimes, the journey's gentle, sometimes, the cold winds blow. But I want you to remember, I want you to know you will never walk alone....... Jesus will be beside you all the way." No matter what, remain faithful in your devotion to God. Your situation might be worse than mine. Believe me: there will never be a good reason to turn your back on Jesus. Do not seek solution somewhere else, there is no solution to human problems apart from Jesus Christ. Jesus is the only solution to human problems. As I conclude: consider this Old Hymn...... "Yeild not to temptation, for yeilding is sin Each victory will help you some others to win. Fight manfully onward, dark passions subdue, Look over to Jesus. He will carry you through!" Romans.8:31-39. Be encourage, be genuine Christian and be faithful. Because God reward the sincere and the faithful. As you journey in this perverse world that is full of hard trials, hold on to JESUS; You Will Never Walk Alone. God bless you. Samuel C. Obayemi

No comments:

Post a Comment